PhytoflORAL Whitening Drip
BOX OF 30 SACHETS. EACH SACHET HAS 20ML OF WHITENING DRIP. MADE IN TAIWAN.
AN US PATENTED PRODUCT CONTAINING PHYTOFLORAL CAROTENOIDS EXTRACTED FROM WHITE TOMATOS, RED WINE EXTRACT RESVERATROL AND SUPERFOOD CAMU CAMU FRUIT EXTRACTS.
- 2 to 4 boxes @ 5% discount
- 5 to 9 boxes @ 10% discount
- 10 boxes or more @ 15% discount
* Prices shown when selecting the no. of boxes are prices after discount.
Active Ingredients and their Benefits
• FOR WHITENING - PhytoflORAL US Patented Formula of White Tomato Extracts o Containing highly concentrated colourless Carotenoids i.e. Phytoene and Phytofluene extracted from white “beauty” tomatos o Studies have shown that the accumulation of such dietary carotenoids can
▪ Protect the skin from sun damage by absorbing UV light
▪ Facilitate repair and regeneration of protein fibres after damage by UV light
▪ Stimulate epidermal regeneration helping to soft and smoothen the skin
▪ Stimulates collagen and elastin in the skin to increase density, elasticity and firmness – resulting in anti-aging effects and a more youthful looking skin.
▪ Carotenoids can help reduce skin pigmentation by decreasing the size of melanocytes and melanin levels.
▪ Has anti-inflammatory effects which result in reduction of acne formation
• FOR ANTI-AGING AND SKIN ELASTICITY - Red Wine Extract and Resveratrol
o Red Wine is rich in Polyphenols – specifically Resveratrol – a natural anti-oxidant that can beautify the skin,
o ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Resveratrol also has anti-inflammatory effects which results in reduction of skin redness (2013 study)
o SKIN HYDRATION AND SKIN TEXTURE IMPROVEMENT: Resveratrol helps with skin hydration, moisture retention and improving the appearance of skin texture (rough skin) due to its nature of being a strong anti-oxidant (2012 study)
o ANTI-AGING AND ANTI-OXIDANT: Resveratrol can have a two-fold effect, both neutralizing free radicals and boosting antioxidant levels, so your skin can better defend and repair itself. Antioxidants are thought to help protect against the accelerated aging effect of free radical damage.
o FINE LINES AND WRINKLE REDUCTION: In a 2014 study, scientists have found that Resveratrol has helped to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and skin elasticity.
o SKIN LIGHTENING: In a 2019 study, Resveratrol is found to provide skin lightening results due to its ability to reduce cellular melanin synthesis by inhibiting the process of tyrosinase catalytic activity
• FOR ANTI-OXIDANT AND SKIN NUTRITION – Camu Camu Extract with high content of Vitamin C
o Camu Camu is a sour berry native to the Amazon forest and is regarded as a “super-food” due to its high content of Vitamin C and other nutrients
o POWERFUL ANTI-OXIDANT - 40x More Vitamin C Than Oranges
▪ This tiny berry resembles a cherry in look and size and hails from the Amazon rain forests in Peru and Brazil—it contains more vitamin C than any other plant making it revitalizing inside and out. Camu Camu Extract is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and it also aids in your skin's natural rejuvenation process—which helps your body repair damaged skin cells.
o BOOST COLLAGEN LEVELS - the extraordinary levels of vitamin C in Camu Camu works wonders on your skin’s complexion. From smoothing fine lines to improving skin tone and boosting collagen production—which is essential for firm, soft skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
o ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Camu Camu fruit extract contains ellagic acid, an antioxidant that has been shown to inhibit the inflammation-triggering enzyme aldose reductase. Anti-inflammatory effects will result in reduction of acne formation and skin redness.
o PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS: Camu Camu is also jam-packed with a long list of other vitamins and minerals including iron, niacin, riboflavin, phosphorus, potassium, beta-carotene, calcium, and amino acids which has us asking: “Is there anything this skin superfood can’t do?!”